11th Global CemFuels Conference & Exhibition on alternative fuels for cement and lime 2017
2 - 3 February 2017 - Barcelona, Spain
Barceló Sants Hotel - An out-of-this-world experience (Address: Plaça dels Països Catalans, s/n | 08014 Barcelona)
Global CemFuels Awards Gala Dinner on 2 February at the Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau - 'A UNESCO-listed modernist hidden gem'
Including a special reception at the Sagrada Família on 3 February.
Nominate in the Global CemFuels Awards 2017 (nominations close 31 December 2016)
The Global CemFuels Conference and Exhibition has established itself as the largest specialised annual alternative fuels conference in the world, attracting 150 - 200 international delegates and many exhibitors each year.
La conferencia y exposición “Global CemFuels” se ha constituido como la mayor conferencia anual especializada en Combustibles Alternativos en el mundo, atrayendo a 150 - 200 delegados internacionales y a muchos exhibidores cada año.
The 11th Global CemFuels event in Barcelona will showcase the best alternative fuels projects and equipment from the cement industry in Europe and from around the world. Delegates are expected to attend from more than 40 countries (with strong representation from South America), to learn from experts how to start to use - or to increase their use of - alternative fuels. If your business is in alternative fuels for the cement and lime industry, then you must attend!
El 11º evento de “Global CemFuels” en Barcelona será uno de los mejores escaparates para mostrar los proyectos de combustibles alternativos y los equipos de la industria del cemento en Europa y en todo el mundo. Se espera que asistan delegados de mas de 40 países (con una fuerte representación de América del Sur), para aprender de los expertos como a empezar a usar – o incrementar su uso – combustibles alternativos. Si su negocio esta relacionado con combustibles alternativos para la industria del cemento y la cal, entonces, ¡debe asistir!
Registration will open after the VAT status of the conference is finally confirmed with the Spanish authorities!
The conference early-bird registration fee is £595 until 30 September 2016 and the normal rate is £695 from 1 October until 31 December 2016. The conference late-rate registration fee is £795 from 1 January 2017. Fuels producer and users benefit from a £100 discount on these rates. Speakers register for £395, while confirmed fuels producer/user speakers register free. The conference gala dinner is bookable separately at a rate of £125.
- Problems and solutions
- Business opportunities
- News and developments
Who should attend?
- Cement and lime producers wishing to reduce their fuel and energy bills
- Legislators and regulators
- Alternative fuels equipment manufacturers
- Fuels traders & shippers
- Those with an interest in fuel project financing
- Energy and fuel analysts
- Academics & researchers
10th Global CemFuels Conference & Exhibition on alternative fuels for cement and lime 2016
22 - 23 February 2016 - PRAGUE - Czech Republic
The 10th Global CemFuels Conference & Exhibition has successfully taken place.
View the image gallery (large gallery - may take time to load)
What the delegates said at Global CemFuels 2016:
• Congratulations for the overall experience
• Thanks for the good conference
• Excellent organisation
• Punctuality, professionality, quality
• Great conference, well organised
• Having spent 31 years in the oil & gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, fertilizers and speciality business, I can testify that this event tops all those that I attended in almost everything (Saudi Arabian cement producer delegate)
• Very well organised conference -right place, open peoiple - good chance to make networking and find a solution for many problems related to alternative fuels
• Many thanks for all organisers and standby team of Global Cement.
• Better than excellent!